Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Introduction...

I never thought I would jump on the bandwagon and start a blog, but here I am. I feel the time has come to get my two cents out in the open. I will try to keep it medically related, but a political post might sneak in every now and then. In this election year, it is somewhat hard to avoid.

Currently I am working on finishing off my prerequisites for medical school, and obtaining my EMT-B certification. I take my professional rescuer class, a fancy CPR class that costs more, in two weeks. After that I will be able to take the accelerated EMT-basic course.

If anyone ever manages to find their way over to this part of the internet, updates will be coming slowly at first, but bear with me.


Technorati Profile

4 comments:

EE said...

Welcome to the medblogosphere. I look forward to more posts!

Paradise EMS said...

Thanks, this may have been slightly premature, but at least all the groundwork is done, and I do have some things I can post about.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! Can't wait to read some posts. If you need any help, just ask.

SJ

Paradise EMS said...

SJ - Thank you kindly :). I'm sure I'll be wanting to pick your brain at some point in the future. Thanks for the add on your site too.

EE - I forgot to thank you for the add as well, so a belated thank you.